Full Stack Developer
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 7, 2021
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer with a
desired skillset is expertise in--designing user interface
components and implementing them following well-known React.js best
practices, ensuring that these components and the overall
application are robust, efficient and easy to maintain. Secondarily
the ideal candidate will have the ability to expand and learn to
develop across the full application stack with skills including
Java, Spring Boot, relational databases and cloud deployment
technologies. Team members work in an Agile pairing environment and
are expected to participate in group discussions on different
layers of the infrastructure to design and develop the best
possible applications to meet business requirements. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design,
and quality are key factors.Responsibilities:
- Initially responsible for designing and building efficient
learning to implement solutions across the entire technology stack
ranging anywhere from the UI to back-end services, database design
and cloud deployment.
- Provide expertise on user interface architecture, best
practices and design patterns for designing and building components
- Significantly contribute to software design and architecture,
develop both new applications and improve existing ones in
performance, capability, and reliability.
- Contribute to the team by employing best practices, design to
build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable source code
utilizing a broad platform of technologies within a cloud native
- Apply critical thinking, problem solving and an emphasis to
building quality software.
- Participation in a paired Agile programming environment where
the development deliverable is an ecommerce solution.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, team lead and other team
members to interpret feature requests and develop pragmatic and
effective technical solutions in iterative design/build/test cycles
using an Agile development process.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions to review what
will be developed and to produce detailed technical designs.
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to
internal team processes and contributes to an atmosphere of
cross-functional teamwork within the Agile project lifecycle.
- Perform code reviews in a pull request process to further
software quality and provide feedback to other team members.
- Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving
problems and assists in resolving production support problems.
- Embrace change in a dynamic environment that is tool agnostic.
Be flexible enough to use the tool that will best fit the
- Work with and mentor junior team members to identify areas of
improvement in both hard-technical skills and soft skills.Required
- High level of experience and proficiency in building large
- Experience with applying theming to UI components and
applications using technologies such as Yarn, Node.js and
- 5+ years of experiencePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Germantown , Full Stack Developer, Other , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!