Customer Support Specialist
Company: Workforce Logiq
Posted on: May 7, 2021
--Workforce Logiq is currently looking for a Customer Support
Specialist for a 7-month Temp to Hire assignment at Herndon, VA.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for providing
customer support and assistance to customers, end users, and
subcontractors as Technical subject matter expert.
* Must be able to work one evening 11am-8pm and some
- Perform scheduling at home and phone assisted installation of
remote health monitoring technology.
- Organize installation schedule(s) and confirm logistics
- Utilize the ticket system, provide technical support for a
variety of health care technology.
- Stay abreast of current and future health monitoring technology
through continuous formal and self-paced training.
- Communicate effectively with nontechnical senior population and
internal technical teams.--RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate and contribute in continuous improvement of current
products/services, training materials and tools
- Respond to all technical escalations and make the decision
- Work as back up for Program specialists in their absence for
- Proactively learn and test new technology and trouble shoot
- Schedule, confirm, and perform phone installation
- Assist with the installation of remote health monitoring
equipment by guiding nontechnical seniors over the phone.
- Provide technical support to users and teammates by researching
and answering questions, troubleshooting problems
- Remote resetting of Tablets
- Partner with technology/third party help desks
- Train and update documentation/SOP
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to customers,
subcontractors and end users via E-Mail, phone and other electronic
- Create and manage RMA's for faulty equipment back to the
- Configuration of provided remote health monitoring, and
peripheral device, equipment to connect via cellular, modem, or
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines, while
maintaining a critical eye for detail
- Ability to quickly research and assimilate information to
respond to customer questions or request for information
- Coordinate with the Technical Support Manager and IT on
troubleshooting and pairing devices
- Maintain data in management console.
- Provide training to patients and team on the use of healthcare
systems and applications.
- Strong understanding of systems and application operations
related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct operational issues in client systems.
- Should be available to work on most weekends.
- Respond to problems and issues as reported by customer support
specialists, internal and external customers in a timely
- Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected
to be learned - must be willing to cross train.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all corporate information,
applications and data including passwords, procedures, software,
- Utilize and maintain intermediate skills, experience, and
knowledge of technology and methodology to perform tasks.
- Stay abreast of remote health monitoring technology being
utilized and new technology being released through self-paced
- Assist with RMA's and ad hoc Warehouse needs to troubleshoot
- Work in conjunction with the Operations group, to roll out new
processes as directed.--QUALIFICATIONS:--
- Detail oriented and technical acumen.
- High School diploma and some college or technical
- 2+ years of experience preferred in a call center or customer
- Able to work independently and in a team environment and
efficiently meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and
other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required.--
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in I.T. applications such as E-Mail, Office
Automation Applications and Web Browsers, Apple IOS, Mobile Device
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal,
organizational, and presentation skills.
- Associates Degree or higher in business administration,
Information Technology or a related field
- One year or more of experience in remote health
- Experience in health care industry desired--Workforce Logiq is
an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status.----
Keywords: Workforce Logiq, Germantown , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!