Cyber Security Project Engineer SME
Company: TechFlow Inc
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then
consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for
individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers while being
part of an exciting team of professionals. Here are some
experiences you may have at TechFlow:
- Work with best-of-breed technologies
- Have fun while being part of a professional team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities
for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow is looking for
a Cyber Security Project Engineer Subject Matter Expert (SME) to
support the System Security and other cybersecurity tasks
associated with the legacy and cloud environments. Key
- Provide project risk analysis and policy support in the domain
of information assurance.
- Support the System Security and have an understanding of
Accreditation and Authorization (A&A), network security, and
AWS cloud services.
- Provide analysis of vulnerability results and suggesting
mitigation plans for security problems.
- Use and evaluate vulnerability tools such as Nessus,
AppDetective, and WebInspect.
- Use and evaluate incident response tools such as HP Fortify and
- Use and evaluate auditing tools such as Splunk.
- Understand cloud-based infrastructure as a service technology
(Amazon Web Services experience preferred).
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of AWS cloud services and
tools from a security risk perspective.
- Assist in providing security guidance for internal
- Provide analysis of vulnerabilities identified by compliance
- Conduct TEM's to verify and validate systems against NIST, RMF
internal security regulations.
- Assist in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant
Information Security policies and guidance.
- Actively participate in or lead technical exchange meetings and
application review boards, documenting action items/results of
- Brief management, as needed, on the status of the system and/or
risk mitigation activities.
- Assess/calculate risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and
shortfalls uncovered in testing and provide recommendations for
- Identify mitigating countermeasures to identified threats,
vulnerabilities, and shortfalls.
- Provide enhancement capabilities and SOPs to assess operations
for execution and implementation.
Keywords: TechFlow Inc, Germantown , Cyber Security Project Engineer SME, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!