A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
Material Handlers in Clear Brook, VA for a long-term temporary to
hire opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work
with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and
package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below –
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited
• Picking orders from stock inventory
• Unload, move and store a variety of materials, parts and
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to supervisor
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or
• Operate RF Scanners
• May also be cycle counting, doing inventory control and stocking
• Filling, dispensing of formulated product, seal drums, clean,
stencil, label and prepare orders for shipment.
• Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts,
pallet movers, drum dollies and carts.
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Prior order processing, chemical handling or warehouse experience
beneficial but not required
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and consistently
lift 40-50 pounds
• At least one year of prior relevant experience is preferred but
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific
We have openings on the first shift starting at 5am Monday-
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.