2024956 Software Developer (Systems Software) $230,000.00
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 - Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 - Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 - Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 - Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
- Demonstrated experience with managing DevOps tools and processes in support of development activities.
- Demonstrated experience with maintaining tools built to automate deployment and management of AWS environments.
- Demonstrated experience deploying solutions onto commercial cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and Google GCP.
- Demonstrated experience performing software or system development on Linux platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working with Linux operating systems such as CentOS or RHEL.
- Demonstrated experience working with web servers such as Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat and Nginx.
- Demonstrated experience scripting languages such as shell and Python.
- Demonstrated experience with object-oriented languages and programming, such as Java.
- Demonstrated experience working with web technologies such as CSS and HTML.
- Demonstrated experience using version control systems such as GitHub.
- Demonstrated experience using build automation and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience with applications such as Apache Web Server, ElasticSearch Logstash, and Kibana (ELK), Hashicorp Consul and Hashicorp Vault.
- AWS Developer Associate Certification or similar
- Demonstrated experience deploying solutions onto customer cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure-as-code software, such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible.
- Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, and implementing immutable or ephemeral services and cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, and implementing collaboration hub services and applications in secure enclaves.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining solutions based on infrastructure-as-code software.
- Demonstrated experience developing a multi-vendor cloud infrastructure and deploying multi-vendor cloud communications solutions.
- Demonstrated experience taking a system through the customers current security accreditation process and experience with the customers accreditation tool.
- Demonstrated experience with Hashicorps Packer and Terraform.
- Demonstrated experience with Java, Go and Ruby.
- Demonstrated experience with Docker containers.
- Demonstrated experience programming in Ruby.
- Demonstrated experience using NoSQL databases.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America's intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client's needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp's dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp's benefits reflect the company's policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp's maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company's cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp's commitment to its employees.
- 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee's salary
- Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
- Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
- 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
Employee Referral Bonus:
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Tuition and Training:
- More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud - from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
- Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices - even offline!
- Transcender - Practice Exams
- Virtual Labs
Internal Tracking -BV2022-37338
Keywords: B4Corp, Germantown , 2024956 Software Developer (Systems Software) $230,000.00, IT / Software / Systems , Herndon, Maryland
here to apply!