Senior-level Front-End Software Engineer
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos has an opportunity for a
senior-level Front End Software Engineer to support the EAMS
Program. The ideal candidate will be joining a small team and will
share the knowledge, workload and the future for a mission critical
application. Must be able to work on-site in Fairfax, VA. Must be
able to work on-site. Remote/hybrid work is not available for this
position. Work hours are flexible.This requisition is contingent
upon award of task order, appropriate tasking and associated
funding, as well as completion of indoc.Primary
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications
software and systems that contain logical and mathematical
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with
equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning,
design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing
systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to
resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data
acquisition, programming techniques and controls;prepares operating
instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers,
utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met. Analyzes user needs and
software requirements to determine feasibility of design within
time and cost constraints.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and
others to design system and to obtain information on project
limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using
scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure
outcomes and consequences of design.
- Coordinates software system installations and monitors
equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Specifically seeking front-end developers Responsible for
website design/layout, images, content, buttons, navigation and
- Responsible for verifying that a website's visual front end is
free of errors and looks exactly as designed.
- Implementation must support multiple browser types and
versions, be 508 compliant and perform for bandwidth disadvantaged
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
(or in a relevant field). Additional experience may be considered
in lieu of degree.
- 8 or more years of related experience.
other UI framework
- Spring Boot, Java
- Building prototypes in HTML or PowerPoint
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environmentSecurity
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US
Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required for Position or TS/SCI and
willingness to get a poly.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with OpenShift, Keycloak, Wildfly
- Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, CI/CD pipelines
- Automated testing (JMeter, Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Security+ or other IAT II/III level certification that is
- AWS experience
- STIG hardeningPay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 -
$202,500.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Germantown , Senior-level Front-End Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!