Sr. Automation Tester IP Networks/Java
Company: Vector Talent Resources, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
NOTE FOR THIS JOB YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RELOCATE YOURSELF TO THE
WASHINGTON DC AREA; WORK PERMIT IS GREEN CARD OR US CITIZEN; THIS
IS NOT A C2C TYPE JOB; it is DIRECT HIRE JOB!
Job Title: Sr. Automation Tester with IP Networking/Java or Python
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Hybrid, Herndon, VA (part on site and part remote)
Pay: 120-150K plus excellent benefits and PTO, Holiday Pay, Sick
Leave, 401k etc.
We are seeking for an innovative, creative Senior Automation Test
Engineer who is ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and
rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced
- Develops automation test strategies and plans in partnership
with development and test engineering teams.
- Writes new automated tests for software features and maintains
the infrastructure necessary to run that automation.
- Works closely with engineers to build, run automated test
suites, and triage failures.
- Builds knowledge of product issues and expands the automation
test suites to cover them.
- Enhances automated regression coverage.
- Evaluates and recommends third-party test tools and other
software/hardware products to aid in the system test
- Works with onsite and offsite team members to coordinate
automation backlog work.
- Contributes to manual testing based on project
- Contributes to the knowledge base and conducts training on
automation framework, products, and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience / knowledge of Networks (TCP/IP) and
Coding experience in Python or Java
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)or equivalent engineering
- 8+ years' experience working in complex design and build
engineering environments, or equivalent combination of education
- IP/Networking knowledge required.
- Must have Coding experience in Python or Java
- Experience with shell scripting is a must have.
- Test Automation experience with Python, Robot
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle
- Experience with IP router performance test tools, such as
- Experience with deploying and debugging containers and VMs on
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop innovative ideas
that tackle automation and execution problems.
- Satcom/Telecom knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Experience with Git and Jira.
- Experience with REST API.
- Familiarity with CI-CD controllers (Jenkins) and build
pipelines, in general.
- Strong debugging and triaging capabilities.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Comfortable working with multi-functional teams.
- Experience working with Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe
- Integrity, creativity for solving problems/ideas, and a great
Vector Talent Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status,
race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic
Keywords: Vector Talent Resources, Inc., Germantown , Sr. Automation Tester IP Networks/Java, IT / Software / Systems , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!