Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Solutions Architect in Ashburn, Virginia, United States -
Jobs/Careers - Verizon Learn more about Verizon's response to
COVID-19 Skip to main content
- Search Careers
- Ashburn, VA
- Full-Time Sales
- Solutions Architect Solutions Architect
- Ashburn, VA, United States
- Full-Time Sales
- Job # 557548
- Date posted - 2021-02-19 Share this Job When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... You'll be crafting solutions to
help the biggest names in business work quicker and smarter. In
collaboration with senior IT and business executives, you'll
identify and develop end to end enterprise solutions to enable our
customers to realize their goals. Supporting the capture of new
business opportunities, architecting solutions, coordinating
internal resources, and acting as a trusted business partner will
be your charter. You'll enable our customers to see what's possible
to make their businesses run better, faster, and smarter.
- Understanding customer business challenges, goals, and
- Designing the right package of solutions and services to meet
the customer need.
- Writing proposals and supporting the contracting
process-ensuring that all technical needs along with legal and
compliance needs are all satisfied.
- Incorporating internal and third party suppliers as appropriate
to meet the customer need.
- Ensuring the feasibility of the proposed solution with the
delivery and product teams.
- Building and communicating the value proposition with client
executives and key partners.What we're looking for... You
appreciate how technology can transform organizations and the ways
they do business. You are up-to-date on the latest technology
trends but you also bring a broader business perspective.
Multi-tasking comes naturally and you thrive in a fast-paced
environment that requires you to collaborate with multiple
functions and partners to bring a concept to life. By flexing your
style to each person and situation, you build rapport and gain
trust of others. You have an ability to convey complex ideas in a
straightforward manner and to inspire people to think about new
possibilities.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold, designed, or consulted on technical enterprise business
solutions.Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science or other
- Designed IT and/or managed telecommunications solutions.
Ideally, from concept development through implementation.
- Proposed, sold, and/or implemented large complex
enterprise-wide technology solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
Ideally, "big 5" consulting experience.
- Project managed large scale complex enterprise-wide technology
- Built business cases incorporating cost analysis and ROI.
- Experience in the development and implementation of one or more
of the following: data and IP services (VoIP, MPLS, VPN, Internet),
managed network services (LAN, WAN, content delivery, WLAN, managed
IP PBX), managed security solutions (firewall, proxy, VPN), managed
mobility Solutions, data center outsourcing (cloud, application
hosting, managed storage), call center technologies (ACD, IVR,
customer portal, WFM), or IT applications management (SOA, web
services, RTE).#vesqbrEqual Employment Opportunity We're proud to
be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more. Share this Job
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Moving the world forward togetherOur credo
is at the core of the
V team culture. Perks that work for youView our benefits Learn
moreExplore more about Sales jobs Your Careers AccountCreate /
update your career account Related Careers Sales Jobs in Ashburn,
VA Entrprise Archt-Sols Arch N - Ashburn, VA, United States
Enterprise Sales Client Executive - Ashburn, VA, United States
Sales Account Manager, Mid-Market - Ashburn, VA, United States
Solutions Architect - Ashburn, VA, United States Enterprise Sales
Client Executive - Ashburn, VA, United States Enterprise Sales
Client Executive - Ashburn, VA, United States Senior Client Sales
Executive - Ashburn, VA, United States Public Sector Executive
Sales Director - National Security - Ashburn, VA, United States
Public Sector Executive Sales Director, Civilian - Healthcare,
Federal Finance, Education - Ashburn, VA, United States Show all...
Services & Solutions
- Home Services
- Mobile Plans
- Small and Medium Business
- Enterprise Solutions
- Verizon Connect
- Public Sector
- Partner Solutions Support
- Mobile Online Support
- Home Online Support
- Contact Customer Support
- Sign in to your Account
- Store Locator Network Technologies
- 4G LTE
- Fiber Optics
- Multi Edge Compute (MEC) Innovation
- 5G Labs
- 5G First Responder Lab
- New Business Incubation
- Verizon Ventures
- 5G Future Forum
- "The Network" Thought Leadership Ad and Content Platforms
- Verizon Digital Media Services
- Verizon Media Advertising Solutions
- Verizon Media Platform Solutions
- In the know Follow Careers Follow Verizon News Follow Inside
Verizon Follow Customer Support
- --2021 Verizon
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Open Internet
- Important Consumer Information
- About Our Ads
- Site Map
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Germantown , Solutions Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!