Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Production Support
Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a
Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Herndon, VA/Zip Code: 20170
Role: Senior Production Support Developer
Role Description: The Senior Production Support Developer would
need to have at least 13+ years of experience. This Senior
Production Support Developer must be with strong Production
Support, design, development and implementation skills to support
loan accounting applications releases and Production Support.
The position involves L3 support and participating in implementing
enhancements, resolution of production defects and to provide
support to business partners and technical peers as needed.
Key Job Functions:
- Coordinate and support L3 Production support close
- Serve as technical SME in all phases of system life cycle (gap
analysis, design, develop, implement) to support Loan Accounting
- Serve as project team liaison with business partners to analyze
the impact of new requests and business process changes on existing
systems and processes.
- Provide loan accounting business domain and/or technology and/or
- 13+ years of overall technical experience in system design,
project development and production support of large
- In depth understanding of loan accounting.
- 10+ years of experience implementing and supporting Java, PL/SQL
- Experience on multiple layers of the technical stack - Data, App
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX
shell scripts, AutoSys, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML.
- Hands on experience with Version control systems (EME, ClearCase)
and Issue tracking systems (Remedy, ClearQuest).
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project
life cycle stages from requirements gathering through
implementation and enhancements.
- Proven Track record supporting production for multiple
- Good written and communication skills with ability to articulate
ideas and issues in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a rapidly
changing environment to meet the deadlines.
High Level Skill Set Requirements:
- Loan Accounting SME knowledge, JAVA, PL/SQL, UNIX, AutoSys,
Ab-initio, XML, ClearCase, and ClearQuest.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 13+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Jain
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2181)