Technical Assoc. Kit Assembly
Posted on: May 16, 2020
At the heart of QIAGEN s business is a vision to make improvements
in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science
and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started
out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full
power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees more than 5000 in over 35
locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have
outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we
are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science
and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new
challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and
international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on
people s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
The Technical Associate Kit Assembly operations must comprehend and
perform assigned automated and manual production tasks according to
established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s).
- Responsible for Automated and/or Manual production and assembly
procedures in compliance with relevant regulations and SOP s.
- Adhere to and accurately complete all production-related
- Responsible for set up, trouble shooting and operation of
automated production equipment, as well as other production related
equipment within the assembly area.
- Assist in the setup and preparation of required production
- Contribute to cross-functional process improvement
- Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
- Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable
quality and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD,
IVDD, EU-PSHA, OSHA, etc.).
-High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related work
experience, or an AA degree with related work experience.
- Strong technical background required with previous automated
equipment set up, operation and troubleshooting experience.
- Able to use general/automated laboratory/production
- Work safely, efficiently and effectively in a team oriented
- Understanding of FDA and cGMP regulated production practices is
- In-depth knowledge of job tasks; general to minimal supervision
- Must be Computer savvy and able to use Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to plan use of equipment, materials, and their own personal
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail skills and able to
complete/review production-related documentation accurately.
- The work environment is fast-paced and involves the ability to
quickly change priorities and multi-task while maintaining a
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Able to read, write and understand the English language.
- May require work with potentially bio-hazardous and / or
chemically hazardous materials.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to communicate issues and problems to supervisors.
- No travel required.
- Detail oriented
- Strong motivation
- Team player
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act
with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation
and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make
an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and
engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing
individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial
decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the
future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex
stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a
person s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression,
or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law
Keywords: QIAGEN, Germantown , Technical Assoc. Kit Assembly, IT / Software / Systems , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!