Starbucks Barista, Skyland Lodge
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching
for seasonal Starbucks Baristas to join our team at Skyland Lodge
in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia. This job creates the
"Starbucks Experience" for our guests by delivering prompt service,
quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and
comfortable store environment. Minimum pay rate: $12.15 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
benefits including: Please note this is a tipped position, the
hourly minimum pay listed doesn't include any potential tipped
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesSome locations may implement a
vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal,
state, local law. Eligible team members may also receive: health,
dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid
vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and
tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values, and mission of Starbucks.
- Provides legendary customer service by engaging with and
understanding our customers, discovering and responding to customer
needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Prepares food and beverages to standard recipes or customized
for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature,
quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Maintains a calm demeanor to keep store operating to standard
and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating
environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can
respond as necessary to create the "third place" environment during
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging
coaching as needed.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures,
including those for cash handling and safety and security, to
ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance and
punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early
mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and holidays. Physical
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to remain stationary for the entire length of
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds. Who
We Are Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of
protected lands with lots to explore including cascading
waterfalls, spectacular vistas, and quiet wooded hollows. It's a
great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go
canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every
shift. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Germantown , Starbucks Barista, Skyland Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...