Restaurant Supervisor (PM)
Company: HEI Hotels
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Join our award-winning family at the Hyatt Regency Dulles, where
taking care of our people is the foundation for our success! Our
hotel was awarded the #1 Customer Service Elite score in all of
Hyatts Timeless portfolio in 2020 and achieved GBAC STAR Facility
Accreditation in 2021 for cleaning and disinfecting to a higher
standard. We offer a fun and supportive work environment,
outstanding training and development opportunities, competitive pay
and benefits, free parking, and Hyatts discount room program. We
embrace diversity in the workplace and create an inclusive
environment for all of our associates. Additionally, the hotels Fun
Committee plans fun and engaging monthly activities, including an
abundance of awards and recognition programs. Our newly renovated
hotel is located minutes from Dulles International Airport in
Herndon, Virginia, featuring 316 suite-style guest rooms and a
30,000 square foot IACC conference center. We would love to talk to
you about your next career move!Don't meet every single requirement
of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are
less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single
qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and
inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your
experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the
job description, we encourage you to still send in your
information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other
roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.Assist the Outlet
Manager in the planning and management of the Restaurant, Room
Service and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in order
to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with
corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and
local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from
guests in need of service.
- Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare
one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service
stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to
special events, house counts, etc.
- Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to use point of sale.
- Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds with or without
- Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150
pound with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
etc.HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a
comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your
physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your
most important investment - you!For your physical and mental
wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental -programs through
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as -Vision insurance programs
-through EyeMed. -Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are
available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial
wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including
Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and
Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching
funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room
Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as
the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of
these programs vary by location and employment status. - -Work
today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a
voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their
earnings when they want them. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - -HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: HEI Hotels, Germantown , Restaurant Supervisor (PM), Hospitality & Tourism , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!