Front Desk Clerk, Skyland Lodge
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Opportunity -Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring
friendly, outgoing, and customer-service focused Front Desk Clerks
to join our team at Skyland Lodge in Shenandoah National Park,
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the
future if required by federal, state, or local law. - - -Front Desk
Clerks at Shenandoah start at $12.00/hour! We offer great perks for
our eligible Shenandoah associates: - --- $250 Sign-on bonus (paid
after 30 days) --- $5/workday bonus (paid on completion of work
agreement), max of 100 days--- FREE shift mealResponsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Greet and register guests via a centralized registration
- Coordinate with housekeeping department as needed.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions; maintain accurate
paperwork as it relates to front office operations.
- Resolve small issues as they arrive for guest.
- Check and balance the daily figures, post room and tax charges
on guest accounts.
- Deliver items to guests as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications -
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner
under pressure from guests and supervisors.
- Must be able to accurately -complete basic math functions such
as addition and subtraction.Physical Requirements -
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, bend, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb
stairs throughout shift.Who We Are -Shenandoah National Park offers
over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore
including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, quiet wooded
hollows. It's a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take
photographs or go canoeing. -We offer on-site housing and a free
meal during every shift.At Delaware North, you'll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Germantown , Front Desk Clerk, Skyland Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!