Food Service Assistant Manager (RIS)
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Responsible for the overall operation of the Food
Service business. Provide guests with the best buying experience
possible. Greet each guest with a friendly smile and provide them
with prompt, courteous service and complete the guest transaction
in a timely manner. Develop and maintain guest relationships by
recognizing regulars as well as new comers, learning their names,
and remembering their favorite item. Resolve customer
- Consistently maintain food service cleanliness standards,
including but not limited to:
- have great food presentation
- plus sell products
- cook and prepare food throughout the shift
- maintain all food products at proper temperatures
- report maintenance needs and safety incidents or injuries to
the Food Service Consultant (FSC) and Store Manager
- ability to open and close the food service operation if
applicable or in case of an emergency
- record on a daily basis bad merchandise/waste and taking
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service.
- Aid in maintaining a clear, guest friendly environment.
- Aid in the scheduling, delegation, and supervision of the Food
Service Associate position. Seen as a role model and provides
training and coaching to new staff.
- Aid in the completion and submittal of the weekly food
inventory. Takes appropriate action if there is a discrepancy.
Submit food orders as required and ensure they are processed
- As assigned, completes all daily, weekly paperwork, reports
and/or forms in a timely fashion with a high degree of accuracy to
insure correct reporting.Qualifications:The Food Service Associate
Assistant Manager position requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with
customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
The Food Service Assistant Manager position requires frequent
walking and standing with occasional reaching, climbing, stooping,
and sitting, kneeling and crouching / squatting. Occasional
lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of approximately 20 - 40
pounds is required.
#INDSJ711Store Location: Store 39952 325 South Main St Timberville,
VA, 22853 United States
Keywords: 7-Eleven, Inc., Germantown , Food Service Assistant Manager (RIS), Hospitality & Tourism , Timberville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!