Student - Catering Service Worker -Shepherd University - PT
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
The Student - Catering Service Worker is responsible for event
set-up, transporting equipment and food to the event location,
serving guests during the event, and breaking down/cleaning up
after the event. The Student - Catering Service Worker must be a
student at the Aramark location. Essential functions and
responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based
on client requirments and business needs.
- Set up of catering service according to client/customer
requests and banquet event orders
- Serves food and beverage to guests
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post
event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests'
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers,
clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server or in food service role
Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and
Keywords: Aramark, Germantown , Student - Catering Service Worker -Shepherd University - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Shepherdstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!