Company: Commonwealth Senior Living
Location: Front Royal
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job ID: 2021-10176
Type: Regular Part-Time
# of Openings: 1
Commonwealth Senior Living at Front Royal
Would you like a meaningful job that is different every single day?
The Concierge is a critical team member and serves as the very
first person guests, visitors and vendors meet. We are searching
for a warm, friendly, courteous person to take on the challenge of
no two days being the same. If you can think on your feet,
multi-task, and work well in an ever-changing environment, you have
found the first step in a meaningful career in Senior Living. Come
join our team in our residents' home!This position is a great start
to your budding career! This is starting as a weekend plus a
weekday or two and will elvove into a full time position. Many
Executives got their start by being the warm, friendly, welcoming
person at the front of the community. You will meet every resident,
their family, and become the first and last person they interact
with every day! We love this role and it is so critical to our
success. Join us! Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader
in senior living, employing around 2,000 associates, and is a two
consecutive year recipient of the Great Place to Work
certification!Commonwealth Senior Living requires COVID vaccination
for all employees.
- Receive guests and visitors, having them sign in.
- Assist visitors in finding resident rooms.
- Answer telephone, takes messages (to include caller's name,
telephone number, time and date of call), respond to requests,
forward information to other staff members.
- Announce appointments and arrivals to appropriate staff.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as
- If requested, sort mail and distribute appropriately to
mailboxes, residents and departments.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and positive emphasis.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information
to ensure that resident rights are protected.
- Be knowledgeable about facility services and rates, providing
families and/or prospective residents with tours and/or facility
- Assemble and maintain admission and information packets.
- Keep front desk and lobby area neat and organized.
- Perform any other duties assigned by
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Commonwealth Senior Living, Germantown , Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Front Royal, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!