Fast Food Shift Leader
Company: Five Guys
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful
hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in
America by Zagat survey, but also because of its employees. We have
a unique work environment where crew members and management are
trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the
register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our
employees become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique bonus program that provides the opportunity
to earn cash bonuses each quarter.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with
lots of team communication.
So, what's it take to be a successful Five Guys Shift Lead?
- People & Leadership Skills - Do you know how to lead and
motivate people? This one skill set is what separates good managers
from poor managers and will be the key attribute we will focus on
in our interview process.
- Energy & Stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew
energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace - Our kitchen's have a lot going
on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation.
It's not for everybody.
- Good Communication - Our crew is vocal and supports and works
with each other on what's happening real-time during each
- Love for Great Food and Great Music - We make some of the best
burgers in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and
roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates - Always working for the success of
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- High school diploma, some post high school education a
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience in some capacity.
- 1-2 years experience in the food service business.
- ServeSafe Certification a plus.
- Strong references from people who have worked for you and who
you've worked for. Responsibilities:
- Financial and inventory management
- Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during
- Customer relationship management
- Full accountability for how the shift runs under your
- Work both opening and closing shifts each week
- Morning shift: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Afternoon shift: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Keywords: Five Guys, Germantown , Fast Food Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Martinsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!