SEASONAL - Assistant Store Manager
Company: LINDT & SPRUNGLI
Posted on: November 22, 2021
POSITION PURPOSEThe individual in this position is responsible
for assisting the Store Manager with achieving and/or exceeding the
store's sales plan, while insuring profitable store operations and
performing all functions necessary to provide superior customer
service. This includes the appropriate control, management and/or
development of all resources including store personnel,
merchandise, cash and budget, and facilities. The Assistant Store
Manager assumes supervisory responsibility in the Manager's
absence.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIESSalesIn
partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds
weekly, monthly, annual sales budgets and consistently contributes
to the company's overall achievement.
- Model Lindt standards and core competencies through everyday
activities (leadership, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive for
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the stores sales
mission and the ability to communicate it effectively in actionable
terms to the store staff.
- Is able to quantifiably articulate overall store metrics and
- Motivate staff, build brand commitment and hold staff
accountable to meeting critical internal KPI's and external sales
- Identify and capture external sales opportunities to include,
but not limited to, business-to-business contacts, external
networking events and marketing opportunities.
- Proactively manage inventory levels in accordance with store's
individual trends to insure stock levels are in line with sales
demands and quality assurance guidelines, while minimizing out of
stocks, overstocks and dated product.Staff DevelopmentSupport Store
Manager with hiring, managing and developing store personnel
according to Lindt & Spr--ngli guidelines and standards in order to
ensure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Assist with recruiting qualified individuals for open
- Proactively and effectively network to provide viable
candidates for the store and district.
- Help to train staff to company standards, ensuring daily
operations and sales are achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques,
insuring expert product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and
the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Manager and Retail District Manager in
an effective and timely manner.Operational ControlsIn partnership
with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds company
standards for operational controls.
- Inventory Control/Shrink.
- Cash Management (POS, paperwork, logs, Policies &
- Responsible for audit compliance (DM Store Visits, Loss
Prevention and Food Safety).
- Payroll/Labor Management.
- Compliance with specific store scheduling templates that are
designed to meet the needs of the business.
- Expense Control (sampling, damages, supplies, etc.).
- Follow company directives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with all quality assurance Policies &
Procedures.RequirementsSkills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Demonstrated selling skills; working knowledge of outreach and
corporate selling programs a plus.
- Proven success in supervisory role, preferably in a specialty
- Basic math and/or accounting skillsExperience
- 1+ Years of prior Retail Management experience - preferably in
a premium specialty environment
- Prior experience with computerized POS system
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with
armsEducationRequired: High School Diploma or equivalent
required.Preferred: Associates Degree, some college educationOther
Requirements: Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday
and Sundays) and Holidays
Keywords: LINDT & SPRUNGLI, Germantown , SEASONAL - Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Clarksburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!