Physical Therapist (PRN)
Company: Asbury Methodist Village
Posted on: September 18, 2023
PRN Position Daily Pay Option Find purpose in your career!
Asbury Methodist Village is part of Asbury Communities, Inc., a
not-for-profit aging services organization. We are completely
focused on doing all the good we can for those we serve. When you
join our team, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes
from making a difference in someone's life every day. Asbury is
honored to have consistently earned certification as a Great Place
to Work based on associate feedback to questions related to trust,
culture, and the meaning they derive from their jobs.
- Administer physical therapy screening, evaluation, and
treatment to residents according to your scope of practice where
therapy services are being provided
- Determine and recommend physical therapy services in accordance
with resident care plan per responsible physician.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations on new
admissions, referred residents, and re-evaluations as indicated.
Evaluations should summarize the nature of the resident's needs
specifying the physical therapy plan of care. Plan of care should
include appropriate medical and treatment diagnosis, short and
long-term goals, prognosis, results of evaluation, resident goals
and discharge planning.
- Complete accurate and appropriate daily billing in Optima HCS
for residents on caseload.
- Document resident progress in daily treatment encounter notes,
weekly progress reports, recertification documentation, and
discharge summaries in Optima HCS for each resident in which you
provide therapy services.
- Supervise the PTA(s) based upon the State Practice Act.
- Obtain CEUs per State Board requirements annually/bi-annually.
- Graduate degree from an APTA accredited Physical Therapy
Program or equivalent for foreign trained therapists. We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Asbury Methodist Village, Germantown , Physical Therapist (PRN), Healthcare , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!