Clinical and Health - Scientist I, Formulation
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Formulation Scientist
Location: Middletown, VA 22645
Duration: 12 months extendable contract
TalentBurst offers comprehensive benefits to temporary employees at
a cost, they include healthcare, dental, vision, 401k and any State
or Federal mandated time off.
- Manufactures in-vitro diagnostic products (controls and
calibrators) used in the clinical laboratory, following
- Completes associated manufacturing documentation and
participates in continuous improvement projects.
- Manufacture bulk products and perform testing using chemistry
- Completes manufacturing batch records and MPIs, ensure
compliance at all times in accordance with cGMP including
- Meet on-time delivery dates for each assigned work order and
adhere to production schedule.
- Review and analyze data.
- Weighing, transfer, mixing of chemicals required.
- Initiates non-conformance reports as required.
- Perform product filtrations.
- Review and approve completed batch records.
- Maintain and analyze lot histories for trends and
- Assist with modifying SOPs, work instructions and
- Recommends improvements to processes, environment or
- Participate in daily/weekly lab '5s' activities.
- Keep department lead or manager updated on all issues.
- Monitor stocks of common lab supplies.
- Perform other job duties as required .
- BS/BA in scientific discipline (chemistry/biochemistry) with 0
- 2 years related experience and/or training preferred.
- AA degree with 2 - 4 years related experience may be
- Experience/understanding of Quality System Regulations and cGMP
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and focused
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Can follow procedures carefully
- Computer/software skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Strong laboratory skills including pipetting, safety, and
hazardous chemical handling
Non-negotiable hiring criteria:
- Basic lab skills and knowledge of safety precautions
- Must be able to work with potentially hazardous chemicals and
human source materials
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs routinely.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
- This position has not been approved for Relocation
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Germantown , Clinical and Health - Scientist I, Formulation, Healthcare , Middletown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!