Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)Ashburn, VirginiaApply NowApply
Now Save this Job Saved Job Job Description Job ID:6540088002
Location:Ashburn, VA Category:Registered Nurse Date
Posted:12/16/2022 BAYADA Home Healthis looking for compassionate
and dedicatedRegistered Nurses (RN)to join our team. This office
services ouradult and geriatric clients in assisted living/
independent living communities on aper visit basisin territories
throughoutFairfax County, VA. Apply now and speak with a recruiter
to learn more about opportunities in your area.BAYADA Senior Living
offers a comprehensive continuum of care to its clients, including
traditional home care under the Medicare Part A benefit, as well as
outpatient therapy services under the Medicare Part B benefit. The
foundation of the program is exceptional clinical care and
relationship management as BAYADA clinicians become a true
healthcare partner in the senior living communities. Communities
include assisted living, independent living, senior congregate
living, 55+ communities, and intermediate care facilities for
clients with intellectual disabilities. Registered Nurse (RN)
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse inVA.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. Sponsor- RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
marginalized communities.Practice:Home Health
Keywords: Bayada, Germantown , Home Health Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!