Registered Nurse (RN) - Part-Time
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Healthcare Without RivalWe are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
to work part-time in our Employer Health Center located in
Williamsport, MD.Seeking Work/life balance? No Nights, No Weekends,
No Holidays!The schedule is Monday and Thursday 7:00a 5:30p. This
is a split position between 2 locations, Williamsport and
Frederick, Maryland.Premise Health is the world's leading direct
healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the
country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than
2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S.
Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care
in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800
onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam,
delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite,
nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.Premise delivers value by
simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse
member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality
care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and
depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations.
The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their
families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for
organizations.About the role:Essential Functions:
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize
treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and
physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical
tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent
Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the
attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in
site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment,
treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions
provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and
provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal
scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as
directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:Education:
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates
degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year
college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for
health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support
may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in
Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management
- At least three years experience as a Registered Nurse in an
emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care
clinic.Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are
made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get,
stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.Premise
Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we
do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status or disability status.To support Premise Healths commitment
to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients
and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be
fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where
applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who
are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be
required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC
vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
**Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can
Keywords: Premise Health, Germantown , Registered Nurse (RN) - Part-Time, Healthcare , Williamsport, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!