Emergency Medical Responder - 12 Hour Shift - Up to $1500 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location:Ashby Ponds by Erickson Senior LivingAshby Ponds is a
beautiful 132-acre continuing care retirement community in Loudoun
County, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
states-and growing. -We are hiring a Security and Emergency
Services (SES) Officer for our gated retirement community. The SES
Officer is responsible for carrying out the Security and Emergency
Services Programs, including Security, Emergency Medical Response,
Safety/Life Safety, Emergency Preparedness, and
Prevention/Outreach. -How you will make an impact:
- Perform regular patrols of the property, provide relief
staffing for the gatehouse, and respond to emergency and routine
calls for service. - -
- Enforce all traffic and parking regulations.
- Respond to calls for service from dispatch and security.
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide efficient care
utilizing all basic interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols
and the EL Integrated Healthcare Model.
- Follow up on reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and
other potential criminal activity.
- Utilize local police, fire, and EMS; effectively during
emergencies. Completing thorough and detailed incident reports
using our online report system.What we offer:
- Competitive pay ranges from $18.00/hour to $22.00/hour,
commensurate of experience plus $1.00/hour night shift
differential. Other differentials may also apply.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification
- Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. (Higher
level certification/licensure is acceptable as a condition of hire,
however, new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification
within 30 days). - -*All required licenses and certifications must
be maintained as a condition of employment*Erickson Senior Living,
its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity
Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of
unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Germantown , Emergency Medical Responder - 12 Hour Shift - Up to $1500 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!