Physician / Surgery
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Bone and Joint Specialists of Winchester, a well-established and
highly thought of private Orthopedic Surgery practice in
Winchester, Virginia (VA), seeks General Orthopedic Surgeon (ORS)
to join their extremely successful and growing practice.
- Join 5 Orthopedic Surgeons and 4 Advanced Practitioners in a
very collegial practice.
- The practice recently relocated to their beautiful, new office
building which includes a large physical and occupational therapy
- Enjoy a large referral base of physicians, which will assist in
quick practice growth.
- Call rotation 1:10.
- Outstanding financial package and full benefits with
partnership and ASC ownership.
- Enjoy a 4-season climate.
- Great schools – both public and private.
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from
Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours
from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond.
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch,
spend a day shopping and enjoying a wide variety of restaurants at
our wildly popular outdoor walking mall, enjoy wine tasting at
James Charles Vineyard or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works,
Winchester's small-town feel comes with a plethora of activities
for the entire family to enjoy!
- Barnett Park offers everything under the sun from baseball
fields, museums, and summer concerts, to a lake and arboretum!
There are excellent Orthopedic Surgery positions nationwide, but
few will offer a true balance between work and family life while
affording you excellent financial rewards and a great location to
live. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this
If interested, please contact:
Please reference Job ID 165971 when responding.
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Germantown , Physician / Surgery , Healthcare , Winchester, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!