Cardiac Surgical Critical Care Opportunity
Company: Valley Health System - Winchester, VA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Cardiac Surgical Critical Care Opportunity Virginia s Shenandoah
Valley Intensivists with cardiac surgical experience in medicine,
surgery or anesthesia are welcome to apply. Join a growing group of
9 physicians and 5 NP/PA s advancing specialized cardiac critical
care. Our program has expanding cardiac services including an
active TAVR program, minimally invasive cardiac surgery as well as
a developing ECMO and advanced heart failure programs. Practice and
- Hospital employed model
- Excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team
physicians and mid-level providers in a highly managed ICU
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Winchester Medical Center is a regional referral center serving
an 18 county market with over 250 physicians - recently named
Virginia s most recommended hospital by HCAHPs and named one of the
best regional hospitals in the nation by US News
- Hospital completed a 48 bed state-of-the-art Critical Care
tower in early 2012
- Our busy practice encompasses all aspects of Critical Care
Medicine including neurosciences and cardiac surgery
- Opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents
if desired Community and Lifestyle
- Winchester is a safe, family-oriented community in the heart of
the Shenandoah Valley with one of Virginia s most successful school
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums,
4-season resorts, and all the amenities you will ever need.
- Close access to Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C.
and Baltimore, MD. Please contact me to arrange to speak with the
physicians and visit our community.
Keywords: Valley Health System - Winchester, VA, Germantown , Cardiac Surgical Critical Care Opportunity, Healthcare , Winchester, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!