Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN
Company: PrimeCare Medical, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Correctional Medicine opening in Hagerstown, Maryland. This and
other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
PrimeCare Medical, Inc. has an exciting Licensed Practical Nurse
opening in our medical department at the Washington County
Detention Center in Hagerstown, MD. -
Per Diem all shifts -
The Licensed Practical Nurse will primarily be responsible for
providing comprehensive nursing care. Other responsibilities
- Maintaining security of all medical records
- Ensuring strict compliance to all applicable pharmacy
- Maintaining accurate records of all controlled substances,
narcotics and sharps in accordance with applicable state and
- Conducting sick call for inmate / patients and provide
treatment for selected minor illnesses and injuries.
- Observing, reporting, and documenting symptoms, reactions and
progress of patients and participating in the formulation of the
plan of nursing care
- Record, retrieve and file medical information in the
inmate/patient medical record
- Accompanies and assists PCM physicians during facility
PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive compensation and
benefits package to their employees. Standard benefits for
full-time employees include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and
Disability options, Generous PTO, 401k with match, and a Health
Savings account. We also now offer Tuition Reimbursement.
Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional
medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health
Keywords: PrimeCare Medical, Inc., Germantown , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN, Healthcare , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!