Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Quincy Village
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Up to $27 / hour (with experience) - Full Part Time - Evening
Night Shift - Rotating Weekends
- Active Practical Nurse licensure (in state of job location)
- One year experience working in Geriatric or Long Term Care
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- CPR certification required
- Ability to assess and effectively communicate with
residentsResponsibilities and Expectations:
- Plans, directs and provides care to residents according to
physician orders and the Plan of Care.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Performs resident assessments.
- Participates in daily resident rounding.
- May assist with insertion and maintaining of IV therapies for
residents.Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit
organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and
levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to
provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and
services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
Keywords: Quincy Village, Germantown , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Waynesboro, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!