Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Anesthesia Technician for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Eighteen months of Anesthesia Tech experience preferred,
ideally in a critical care setting. Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Anesthesia Technician is to
provide assistance during surgery by assembling and monitoring the
anesthesia equipment which will be required by the anesthesiologist
to keep the patients sedated during the time of operation.
- Assists the licensed anesthesia providers in various
- Performs duties under the direct supervision of a licensed
anesthesia provider and/or Registered Nurse (RN).
- Provides support for routine surgical cases by assisting in the
preparation and maintenance of patient equipment and anesthesia
delivery systems before, during and after anesthesia.
- Performs first level maintenance on anesthesia equipment.
- Cleans, sterilizes, disinfects, stocks, orders and maintains
the routine anesthesia equipment and supplies.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission
certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we
have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -. If qualified and interested, please call for
immediate consideration. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
disability, marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Anesthesia
Tech, Certified Anesthesia Technician, Anesthesia Technician
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Germantown , Anesthesia Technician, Healthcare , Winchester, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!