Medical Social Worker (MSW), Home Health Visits PRN
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Harpers Ferry
Posted on: May 16, 2022
-BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an - experienced
Licensed -Medical Social Worker, MSW, -for a -per diem -opportunity
performing home health visits. -This position will be covering
Frederick and Washington County, Maryland - -As a Medical Social
Worker, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary
health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative
care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the
medical care required to remain at home. - - - -Responsibilities
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Assist our team in understanding the social and emotional
factors related to our clients' health problems.
- Provide clinical social evaluations and plan appropriate
interventions based on evaluation findings.
- Identify appropriate community resource referrals to address
the client's and the family's practical and environmental
- Act as an advocate for both the client and the family to
navigate the patient through the community system.
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care with
the multidisciplinary team of BAYADA clinicians, as
- Develop and maintain contracts with public and private agencies
as resources for the patient.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives in community resources to promote the patient's
health, safety, well-being, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
-Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of a Masters in Social Work, with at least 1 year of
- Accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education, as
demonstrated by school transcript or degree.
- Must be a Licensed Social Worker in the state of Maryland.
- Home care experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned. - -BAYADA believes
that our employees are our greatest asset: -
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares, and a company that
believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and
direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral
bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career
advancement.Be part of a caring, professional team that is
instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing
your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate
consideration.As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Germantown , Medical Social Worker (MSW), Home Health Visits PRN, Healthcare , Harpers Ferry, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!