Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Responsibilities About the Position: Type: --Full Time--
Location: --Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments
in: Chambersburg, PA 17201 Hours: --Days, Evening, no weekend or
on-call committment Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life
Insurance, Fleet Car or Mileage Sign on Bonus:-- $5,000 Matrix
Provider - What to Expect :
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting
Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric. assessments, medical history, diagnosis
and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case
management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according
to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social
workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate
ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with
Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build
and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include;
Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits,
Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits. Qualifications Must
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and
satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include
prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix
- Have a current BLS,ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and
able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance
coverage for the state of residence.
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee
health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with
patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change. Our Culture
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Germantown , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!