Clinical Insights Account Executive (Northeast)
Posted on: March 18, 2020
At the heart of QIAGEN s business is a vision to make improvements
in life possible. We are on an exciting mission to make a real
difference in science and healthcare. We are still the
entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a
size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to
our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees more than 5000 in over 35
locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have
outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we
are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science
and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new
challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and
international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on
people s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
QIAGEN Digital Insights is the worldwide leader in software
solutions for genomic data analysis and interpretation. We are
building new capabilities at the cutting edge of precision
medicine, and are looking for a creative sales team member who
wants to build our business!
- You will be responsible for communicating the clinical value
proposition of QIAGEN Digital Insights products, services and
technologies to our current and future customers.
- In this role, you will help create a clear vision of how our
solutions can help our customers meet critical business objectives.
Our customers save time, money, and reduce errors by implementing
our solutions, including content and analytics. You will drive KoL
relationships and partnerships in this new market.
- In addition, you will work to ensure the sale and delivery of
implementation and development services in order to increase
clinical product adoption and develop workflows that help aid in
the customer s success.
- You will sell our clinical bioinformatics solutions such as
QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) as stand-alone products for analysis
and interpretation, but you will also be responsible for selling
our solutions as part of the QIAGEN s GeneReader NGS instrument
platform and QIAseq panel offerings.
- You will also sell our clinical interpretation services such as
N-of-One RapidInsights and PrecisionInsights.
- You will work closely with product management, global and
regional marketing, and drive sales across all of QIAGEN s products
to deliver our products into clinical labs worldwide.
- We are looking for a senior sales professional with solid
knowledge of the clinical and NGS marketplaces who can position our
offering in the context of the key competition.
- We would like to have someone join that has a clear track record
of success in enterprise software sales and services.
- This role requires you to become deeply familiar with QIAGEN s
clinical informatics products, services, and knowledge base.
- You must have fluency with software licensing and product
positioning, clinical and scientific concepts, and in-depth
knowledge of sales approaches.
- You must be comfortable giving presentations and demonstrations
(in Great Demo! Format preferably) and your communication of
complex ideas and concepts must be flawless.
- You must be able to work with cross-functional teams that support
your customers during the implementation and support process.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achievement of sales budget.
- Pipeline development.
- Salesforce usage and opportunity forecasting.
- Background or degree in a scientific discipline such as
- Have worked in or are familiar with how routine genetic clinical
testing laboratories operate.
- Understanding of reimbursement and payer arrangements
- Familiar with NGS technologies and DNA and RNA based test
- 7-9 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience selling software-based solutions (preferred) and / or
services to clinical lab directors and clinical geneticists.
- Strong track record in sales.
- 50%+ Travel required.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including effective
oral and written communication.
- Locations: Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, New York, New
Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act
with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation
and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make
an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and
engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing
individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial
decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the
future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex
stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a
person s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression,
or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: QIAGEN, Germantown , Clinical Insights Account Executive (Northeast), Healthcare , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!