Regional Lending Manager I
Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Farm Credit of the Virginias is seeking to hire a Regional Sales
and Lending Manager in our West Virginia (WV locations - Ripley,
Moorefield, Romney, Bridgeport and Oakland, MD) region.
The Regional Sales and Lending Manager leads, directs and promotes
the sales, credit, and human resources functions for the assigned
area. The position assesses overall soundness of the loan
portfolio, entertains policy questions, business development,
staffing requirements, performance management, and salary
administration, as they relate to the lending/branch teams. The
positions defines, refines and develops key internal reports to
monitor workflows, controls, and overall staff expectations to
deliver on effective loan origination and servicing objectives for
exceptional customer experience, while maintaining a safe and sound
operation as it relates to internal controls and regulatory
compliance. The incumbent engages in continuous improvement
strategy to ensure staff training, technology, and business
processes align with the Association business plan.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Agricultural
* 5 years of credit experience in an agricultural-related/rural
environment and 5 years of experience leading a sales team.
* Valid driver's license
* Demonstrated competencies in credit administration and loan
* Thorough knowledge (or aptitude to learn) of Farm Credit credit
and lending policies and procedures, and lending compliance
* Thorough knowledge of economic issues impacting agriculture and
the Farm Credit system.
* Thorough knowledge of emerging technological advances and current
* Ability to plan, organize and deliver results as a leader of a
* Ability to hold team members accountable to key deliverables
* ; Ability to travel extensively
* Leadership skills required, including organizing and planning,
judgment, decisiveness, analysis, delegation and control,
communication and interpersonal skills.
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact me by email at and let me know
the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests
for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Germantown , Regional Lending Manager I, Executive , Romney, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!