Company: Keystone RV Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Keystone RV Center is looking for a Parts Manager to join our
growing team. In this position, you will oversee the entire parts
department. This involves managing employees, checking inventory,
and ordering new parts when necessary. You will also directly
handle customer service when an issue needs extra support. Our
ideal applicant has several years of experience working with auto
parts, preferably with some leadership or management experience.
You also need strong customer service and communication
* Responsible for inventory management and control
* Work with suppliers to source necessary parts.
* Oversee the shipment of replacement parts
* Perform inventory and place orders when necessary
* Forecast parts needs and ordering parts to maintain optimal
* Maintain inventory consistent with the requirements of the parts
and service departments
* Work with the service manager to ensure a timely turnaround of
parts needed for internal jobs
* Manage cycle counts
* Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
* Ensure that all parts are properly tagged so that the dealership
recovers full credit from the factory
* Analyze sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit
* Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of
all parts department staff.
* Manage your team and set employee schedules
* Attend managers meetings.
* Hold weekly department meetings.
* Analyze departmental operations and storage layout and revises as
needed for maximum effectiveness.
* Coordinates a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork.
* Direct shipping and receiving efforts to ensure timely
* Handles customer complaints immediately and according to the
* Ensure that the same high level of service provided to
* Enforce safety requirements, including but not limited to
forklift training and operation,
* Maintain professional appearance
* Other duties as assigned
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Mathematical skills to help manage the inventory, pricing and
* Problem-solving skills to deal with parts inventory issues
* Previous mechanic or car sales experience
* Ability to work in a fast-pacedenvironment
* Leadership skillsto keep the parts department running
* Product knowledge to ensure they identify parts correctly and
recommend the needed parts
---About Our Company:
Keystone RV Center is a part of a family owned business that has
been keeping northeast families enjoying the great outdoors since
1952. It houses a large RV sales lot, a state of the art parts and
accessories store and service center. We are a growing company that
values its employees and their contributions in making us
successful in today's ultra competitive marketplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Greencastle, PA 17225: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Keystone RV Center, Germantown , Parts Manager, Executive , Greencastle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!