Manager, Communications Operations
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Company DescriptionVisa is a world leader in digital payments,
facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between
consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government
entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative,
convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling
individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.When you join Visa,
you join a culture of purpose and belonging - where your growth is
priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters.
We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift
everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on
billions of people around the world - helping unlock financial
access to enable the future of money movement.Join Visa: A Network
Working for Everyone.Job DescriptionWe are looking for a
resourceful, detail-oriented, and collaborative Manager,
Communications Operations to support Visa's Global Employee
Communications and Engagement organization. The Manager will work
across the team to support message, content development, and
analytics, lead a communications resource hub for business
partners, oversee distribution lists and mailboxes to ensure
seamless coordination, and recommend and institute other best
practices to drive efficiency and operational excellence. The ideal
candidate should be interested in exploring all aspects of internal
communications and bring an entrepreneurial mindset to create a
path for the team's and individual growth.Responsibilities
- Write and edit content as needed, from email communications to
- Support the gathering and analysis of data to drive ongoing
improvement of communications programs and channels.
- Oversee the Communications Resource Hub, a centralized resource
for colleagues to locate and use timely and accurate communications
- Manage the team's calendar of upcoming enterprise and division
announcements to ensure coordination across the organization.
- Provide logistics and operations support to global
- Format and send announcements, invitations, and other executive
communications to the enterprise.
- Help to prepare executive presentations.
- Post documents and links on the company intranet, publish
articles as needed.
- Manage global distribution lists and mailboxes.
- Create and maintain an archive of communications materials and
templates to drive best practices across the team.This is a hybrid
position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote
and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the
office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general
guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business
* 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors
Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced
degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience
with a PhD
* Communications experience with relevant writing and project
* Bachelor's degree in English, communications, public relations,
journalism, marketing, or related discipline.
* Experience in fintech, financial services, or another relevant
area strongly preferred.
* 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4
or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g.
Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
* Exceptional project management skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight
* A keen eye for detail and demonstrated understanding of the
impact that written and designed communications can make.
* A desire for continuous learning.
* An eagerness to accept feedback to learn and grow
* Interest in seeking and adopting current trends and best
practices in employee communications.
* A self-starter and resourceful problem solver.
* Ability to build relationships and influence outcomes without
* Positive approach and commitment to collaboration with shared
This role may be located in New York, San Francisco, Foster City,
Austin, Atlanta or Ashburn The estimated salary range for a new
hire into this position is 100700 USD to 154000 USD. Salary may
vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge,
skills, experience, and location of applicant. In addition, this
position is eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive
benefits package for which this position is eligible that includes
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), FSH/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time
off, and Wellness Program.Additional InformationVisa has adopted a
COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being
of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all
employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as
otherwise required by law.Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the
department.Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10%
of the time.Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be
performed in an office setting. The position will require the
incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by
telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as
telephones and computers.Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will
also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.Visa will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of
the San Francisco Police Code.
Keywords: Visa, Germantown , Manager, Communications Operations, Executive , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!