Director of Food and Beverage
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Invited Clubs, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you
build relationships with your team and meet Members from all
different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you
can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about
bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in
life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact
group of talented people, where you belong.
Director of Food and Beverage is a strategic business leader who is
responsible for managing the daily operations of the Club. They
will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a
People First Culture.
- Develops aggressive food beverage sales, marketing, and net
- Manages the food & beverage department while forecasting
requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures,
analyzing variances, initiating corrective action plans.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
- Works with the Member committees to develop and implement
Member activities and events.
- Trains and monitors employees while evaluating their
performance and productivity.
- Recruits, selects and develops talent while maintaining a
positive and inclusive work environment.
- 5 + years in Club Management or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Admin
- Level 1 Sommelier Certification (preferred)
- Strong written and oral Communication Skills
- Exceptional leadership skills - Self-motivated, strategic
thinker, positive attitude
- Adaptable to change - can solve problems through an open-minded
and all-inclusive approach
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience - Bonus
Potential, Benefits, Club Perks, and much more!
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get
more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company
Benefits, and Our Culture.
Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer &
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the
Keywords: ClubCorp, Germantown , Director of Food and Beverage, Executive , Haymarket, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!