Senior Manager, Corporate Development
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSenior Manager, Corporate DevelopmentThe Senior
Manager, Corporate Development will provide support to the
corporate development team in the sourcing, evaluation, and
execution of transactions. This position reports to VP, Corporate
Development and is welcome to work in the Herndon office as much as
desired (hybrid or remote with ability to travel as needed).Primary
- Support and own coordination and management of deal process
from sourcing to integration including sourcing, evaluation,
diligence, structuring, execution, and integration.
- E.g., Source and structure deals, develop model, prepare
investment memoranda, conduct diligence, develop strategic M&A
- Act as project manager on deal team, coordinating efforts
across functions to ensure smooth flow of information between all
internal and external stakeholders, while ensuring action plans are
- Support VP of Corporate Development and Senior Executive team
across all Corporate Development activities, including developing
presentations and communicating results to management team.
- Develop key relationships with industry advisors (e.g.,
consultants, bankers, principals).
- Mentor and manage junior team members.
- Provide financial modeling and analysis.Knowledge, Skills &
- Advanced LBO/Financial debt modeling and structuring
- Strong project management, financial evaluation, and time
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in or demonstrated strong interest in developing a
deep knowledge base in digital infrastructure, technology and real
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in
leading teams and coordinating with peers and other disciplines on
driving projects/issues to closure.
- Commitment to organizational excellence and constant awareness
to seek opportunities to improve processes/quality of
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple
projects/responsibilities, and meet committed timelines.
- Strong and effective team player in working with various
disciplines and peer groups; can cover all gamut of tasks required
to ‘getting a job done.'Experience/Education
- 5 years of experience with related job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics, or additional 4
years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong knowledge and experience in deal execution.
- Candidates with experience in strategy consulting, banking, or
private equity are strongly encouraged to apply.Travel
- National and International travel as needed, including on short
notice, for about 25% of the time.EdgeConneX believes diversity –
of thought, backgrounds and experiences – affects all that we do,
from our employees to the solutions we deliver. Our goal is to
create an environment in which inclusion through diversity helps
deepen the lives and work experience of our employees, enhances our
innovation and creativity, and enriches our involvement in our
communities. EdgeConneX is an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, as well
as any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or
local laws.Powered by JazzHRhc27HLXGom
Keywords: EdgeConneX, Germantown , Senior Manager, Corporate Development, Executive , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!