Director of Talent Acquisition
Company: Aspire Child & Family Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABOUT THE POSITIONThe Director of Talent Acquisition is
responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for
all talent acquisition programs and processes. This position is
responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of the recruiting
department; enhancing processes to meet current and future needs of
the organization. This position will align processes to support
successful recruitment strategies with a focus on diversity and
inclusion, employment branding, and innovative technology to
support the needs of the business. This is a salaried, exempt
position. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates recruitment strategies and best practices as it relates
to attracting, sourcing, and interviewing to support communities
and business needs and goals.
- Develops and implements an effective diversity strategy into
the attraction and recruitment processes.
- Executes a strategy to position the organization as a preferred
- Consults and partners with business leaders through the full
talent acquisition process, identifying key requirements, ensuring
the interview process supports key competencies, and supporting a
positive candidate experience.
- Operates as a talent acquisition subject matter expert, trusted
advisor, and coach to the recruitment team and leadership. Provides
continuous advice, counsel, and training to leadership on policies,
practices, and compliance related to candidate assessment and
- Develops and maintains an effective system for recruiting
candidates for open positions across the organization providing
guidance, instruction, and resources on candidate sourcing
techniques, recruitment advertising strategies, partnerships with
referral sources and schools, hiring events, and other attraction
and recruitment methods.
- Manages, leads, and develops a team of high-performing talent
acquisition and workforce development professionals.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors appropriate metrics to
gauge the overall effectiveness and efficiency of recruiting
process; utilizes these metrics and data to analyze trends to drive
strategic planning initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Partners with marketing on employment branding and social media
presence on various platforms.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including Word, Excel,
- Expert knowledge of hiring processes, candidate development,
and interviewing with the ability to develop strategy and act as a
- A thorough understanding of state and federal legal processes,
requirements, and legislation.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, as well as
strong attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset, and critical thinking abilities.
- Skilled at negotiation, presentation, and execution.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.POSITION
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a talent acquisition
manager or head of talent acquisition.
- Preferred experience in a healthcare environment.
- Successful track record creating innovative, progressive
approaches to talent acquisition and candidate sourcing
methodologies. TRAVEL --- This position may require up to 25%
travel.Linke Resources has been retained to conduct this search. To
apply, email your resume and cover letter to Henry Engleka at:
Henryengleka@linkeresources.com For additional information,
contact:C Henry EnglekaLinke Resources, LLC(t)
www.linkeresources.comEqual Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Aspire Child & Family Services, Germantown , Director of Talent Acquisition, Executive , Huntingdon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!