Senior Federal Account Manager - DIA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Title: Senior Federal Account Manager - DIALocation: Hybrid -
Herndon, VAIt is a great time to be at Forcepoint, one of the
world's largest private cybersecurity companies. We want you to
experience exceptional opportunities to achieve professional
success and impact cybersecurity. There is no limit to what you can
achieve at Forcepoint. Working alongside intelligent, skilled and
diverse colleagues, you can make a lasting impact on our customers,
cybersecurity, and best of all, your career.What will you be
- US Citizenship is required.
- Current or past experience in the role of Account Executive,
Sales Representative for Enterprise Sales Executive in the
Intelligence Community specifically Defense Intelligence
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services to a
country's national/federal government or sub-contractors.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within
an established agency, agencies, or geographic territory.
- Incumbents in this position may require a security
- Recognized as advanced individual contributor with mastery of
- Considered an expert on company products/services or area of
- Utilizes knowledge of industry/clients to recommend updates or
changes to product/service offerings.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services,
developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or
tactically important accounts.
- May have a leadership role.
- Completes extremely complex sales.
- Utilizes strong knowledge of product/service and industry to
identify and evaluate client needs and recommend the best
- Mature base of accounts and high level of revenue
- Use of Salesforce effectively, maintain accurate data and hold
responsibility. for the development, management, and closure of
forecasted opportunities.What experience(s), knowledge, and
education we are looking for:
- Complete sales with no supervision.
- Large network of contacts with highly visible industry
- Proven ability to identify and cultivate sales from new and/or
- May lead growth into new and emerging areas.
- May assist others on critical/complicated sales.
- University degree and 8-12 years of experience.
- Perform other activities as required 25% travel (domestic and
international).US Covid-19 Vaccination Policy In compliance with
Executive Order 14042, all Forcepoint US jobs require employees to
be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination as a condition
of employment. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief,
Forcepoint offers reasonable accommodations unless the
accommodation causes Forcepoint or its customers undue hardship or
poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others.We are
mission driven.We are passionate about our mission because our
solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and
governments around the world.Find out more about Forcepoint's
Mission, Vision, and Values at www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on
Twitter at @ForcepointSec. Find us on social at #forcepoint
#forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really
like to work here from the team themselves.*Other dutiesPlease note
this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Forcepoint Is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and
Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are
committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class.Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to
controlled goods and technologies subject to the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration
Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S.
Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S.
Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an
individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.If
you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible
assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at
email@example.com. We will make every effort to
respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as
possible. Applicants must have the right to work in the location to
which you have applied.We are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class.
Keywords: Forcepoint, Germantown , Senior Federal Account Manager - DIA, Executive , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!