Configuration Manager (TS/SCI required)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Location: Herndon, VA
- Serves as a Senior Configuration Manager for Systems
- Implement, administer and maintain change control
- Adhere to and modify Configuration Management Plans
- Audit Hw/Sw change procedures and document through Change
- Facilitate Engineering Review Boards
- Facilitate and manage Configuration Control Board
- Coordinate system baseline changes with
- Maintain CM Data Base.
- Manage distributions of Hw/Sw systems, beta releases, patches,
- Perform code management, audits, baseline identification, and
preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
- Maintain hardware and software version control.
- Maintain computer-based CM and Data Management
- Maintain CMMI compliance and develop documentation
- Bachelor's Degree (required) / Master’s Degree
- 12+ years of DoD Configuration Management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Army systems, software, data, and
hardware CM processes
- Experience leading configuration control boards
- Experience with software/hardware change management
- Experience auditing software builds
- Experience briefing CM activities to Senior Leaders
- SAFe Agile and Sec+ Certifications (preferred)
Active TS/SCI Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Job Juncture, Germantown , Configuration Manager (TS/SCI required), Executive , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!