Company: Mastec, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Project Manager will manage day-to-day project level
schedules, financials, status internal/external, customer
relationships. Manages baseline responsibilities for successful
projects. Active participant in the day-to-day work leading towards
POE and P&L adherence.Essential -Job Duties and
- Manages project level financials based on project milestones to
ensure proper revenue recognition during the project lifecycle,
including project invoicing
- Stays aligned and in step with Customer's monthly POE
- Ensures projects meet milestones, schedules or timeline
- Provides timely project status updates to supervisor
- Maintains high scores (95 or higher) on the Customer
- Attends meetings and conference calls with the customer or
corporate staff to support the efforts of project and market staff
- Develops, maintains, and grows working relationships with
Customer, Vendors, and Contractors.
- Analyzes project finances to reconcile variances in project
budgets and vendor purchase orders
- Investigates invoices and POs that are "rejected" or "on hold"
by Purchasing Team
- Selects GC or assignment to SPG
- Works with Administration Supervisor to have work assigned to
- Other job duties as assigned -Qualifications Skills -and
- Excel and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Able to operate in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years managing a high volume of projects (preferably
- Pre-planning and forward-thinking
- Communication skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Financial acumen -Working Conditions
- Ability to travel 50% of the -timeBenefits At MasTec Network
Solutions, we want to be the best place you could ever work!
Launching your career with MasTec gives you access to a variety of
opportunities in a challenging, rewarding, and innovative global
environment. We are committed to providing a work environment that
fosters education, training, and certification on the latest
technology and processes. Plus, we offer competitive compensation
and full benefits. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision (after 30 days)
- Stock options and 401(k) with match (after 6 months)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Incentive programsWhere opportunities are discovered and
careers are made. MasTec Network Solutions Apply Now! -MasTec, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy
is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee
on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, military status or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also
MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and
local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Mastec, Inc., Germantown , Project Manager, Executive , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!