Wireless Product Manager
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for Omni Channel Product Manager/ Wireless
Product Manager for our Fortune 15 direct client.
Location: Ashburn, VA/ Remote at start
JOB TITLE: Omni Channel Product Manage r/ Wireless Product
We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly
motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our
customer's needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology
capabilities towards re-defining the path of a Fortune 15 company
in the digital age.
What you'll be doing:
As an Omni Channel Product Manager you will be responsible for
identifying and implementing strategies to drive growth, increase
revenue, reduce costs and improve the digital experience for
customers. You will be responsible for driving digital sales growth
by converting prospects into customers and gaining new sales from
existing customers. You will build and nurture close partnerships
with cross functional teams and business owners to define sales
initiatives that optimize our funnel and the use of promotions and
offers across assisted and digital channels. You must effectively
communicate project and/or issue status to stakeholders and
executives. You must be an action oriented, results driven
professional with a history of achievement operating in a fast
paced environment. You will work collaboratively with analytics
specialists and use data to shape strategy and solutions.
- Act as a thought leader to shape, prioritize and deliver the omni
channel experience that best meets our customers' needs at any time
in their purchasing journey.
- Based on data driven insights, define, design and deliver omni
processes & tools that: (i) drive qualified leads from assisted
channels to Wireless eCommerce flows and (and vice versa), and (ii)
drive incremental sales across channels.
- Develop remarketing programs to optimize acquisition of new small
- Manage the Digital eCommerce funnel for Wireless services, with a
focus on new customer acquisition for small & medium business.
- Shape ideas into business cases. Translate business requirements
into actionable use cases.
- Partner with cross functional teams during the development and
implementation of key digital solutions that cross multiple
channels, including robust fraud and credit solutions.
- Oversee multiple, simultaneous digital/technical work streams,
liaising with other teams for planning, knowledge management and
standards development that can support scalability and
- Drive continual evolution and enhancement of the digital customer
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders (CMO, Ops
Support, IT, Device Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Vendors, Assisted
Channel Operations and Agencies) teams to maximize channel
- Deliver improved margins through lower costs of acquisition,
higher revenue at the point of sale and accretion over the customer
tenure through upgrades and retention while reducing the cost to
- Developing, reviewing, and continuously updating Go-To-Market
plans and processes.
- Evaluate and test various alternative approaches and recommend
the path forward.
- Monitor performance and provide ongoing reporting and ad hoc
metrics in reports, presentations, and dashboards targeted to the
situation and audience.
- Clearly articulate the Omni Channel strategy and roadmap to all
levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree and four to seven years of relevant work
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services and the
overall digital ecosystem.
- Experience in roles which require initiative to drive projects,
tenacity to deliver results in a complex environment and the
ability to lead across projects.
- Experience in product management and agile development including
advanced skills in Jira and user story creation and grooming.
- Experience in creating and executing effective programs to grow
sales, traffic and/or engagement.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Drive new product development and launches with data-driven
- Working knowledge of design thinking and customer journey
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the
creation/delivery of succinct presentations to communicate status
and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply
those insights to omni channel experience.
- Strong data analytics and quantitative skills in assessment of
- Attention to detail.
- Product management experience in the technology sector.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA or Graduate degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
- Digital experience, digital marketing and digital product
management either in a business, agency or consulting
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and directing the
work of others in a matrixed environment.
- Wireless product management experience.
- Sales experience.
You can send resume at email@example.com or can call at (610) 445
Keywords: The Judge Group, Germantown , Wireless Product Manager, Executive , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!