Customer Success Manager - Remote
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Customer Success and Support Baltimore, Maryland Washington,
D.C. McLean, Virginia Arlington, Virginia Herndon, Virginia Join us
as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data
accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey!Role:Are you passionate about
customer success and big data? Are you a true hybrid professional
with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come
be a member of Splunk Customer Success, providing mentorship,
planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical
best practices. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key
partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic
objectives and maximum value from their investment in Splunk.
Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer
and the Splunk ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product
Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Education, and
others.Responsibilities: I Want To and Can Do That!
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which
will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing
critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their
- Measure and monitor customer's achievement of critical and key
performance indicators, reporting both internally to Splunk Account
team and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with
each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers
and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with the Splunk Account Team (Account Manager, SE,
PS and EDU) to find opportunities for new usage of Splunk across
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and
program-manage customer concerns.
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational standard
methodologies and establish a Splunk Center of Excellence.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full
value of Splunk solutions and lead periodic partner meetings.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and
applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services with scoping, and selling
follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Support Education Services in identifying and recommending
staff training opportunities.
- Identify in cooperation with the Account team the key success
criteria for Splunk deployment and drive customer happiness.
- Act as the Splunk liaison for Splunk technical inquiries,
issues or escalations. This will include working with Splunk
Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the
Splunk platform and future products.Requirements:I've already done
that or have that!
- 10 + years in a related function with direct customer advocacy
and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services
functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public
- Since this role is essential to Splunk's customer success
initiative, you will have a rich history of growing customer
happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Since this role is customer facing, you will possess
exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust
priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on
details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the
ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and
discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and
- You have played in the Enterprise and/or cloud software
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to
completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Estimated travel is 25%. Since travel is based on customer and
business need there may be more or less travel depending on
location of customers.
- Must have an active TS clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen#LI - Remote
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying.For job
positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required,
we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records.Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use
market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve
their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without
regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical
condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational
qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click
here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice.
Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy
Splunk also has policies in place to protect the personal
information candidates disclose to us as part of the application
process. Please click here to review Splunk's Career Site Privacy
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here
to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where
required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who
are seeking information from our website. Any individual using
assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader,
etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part
of Splunk's website should send comments to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the nature of the
accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the
accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message
should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees
to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed
agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here . You have been redirected
to a Splunk job page
Keywords: Splunk, Germantown , Customer Success Manager - Remote, Executive , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!