Regional Sales Manager
Company: Team Velocity Marketing
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SOCIALDEALER is a global social media agency serving the automotive
industry, providing Reputation Management, Facebook Advertising,
and Organic Social Posting solutions to Manufacturers (OEMs) and
Dealerships. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie,
and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to
achieve success for our clients.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will prospect, cold-call and set
appointments to successfully load and maintain a flourishing sales
pipeline for senior sales closers. You work closely with the Vice
Presidents of Sales, Director of Operations and President.
You are a sharp, motivated, self-starter who can tackle heavy cold
calling by phone and in-person. You are skilled at opening doors.
You exude energy and professionalism. You are resourceful and excel
at research and discovery.
Competitive compensation includes base salary, monthly commission,
bonus opportunity, monthly allowances, and benefits (medical,
dental, vision, wellness, 401k).
- Research and identify automotive dealership decision-makers
(i.e., GMs, DPs)
- Conduct daily high volume inbound/outbound calls targeting
Active, Inactive and Prospective customers - minimum daily contact
points must be met
- Set sales appointments, demo solutions, send proposals,
negotiate and close business
- Deploy email communications with meticulous follow-up outreach
to all hand-raisers, opens and click-throughs, as well as
identified web traffic
- Conduct initial prospect preparation and research (Kodak)
- Create and present dealer assessments
- Daily update of Salesforce and management reporting
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota as set by VP of Sales
- Develop an expert understanding of the SOCIALDEALER Sales
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to establish priorities
and objectives QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years' experience in high-volume B2B phone sales, highly
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite products (specifically
Outlook, Excel and PPT), required
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry, highly
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and retain complicated
sales processes and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented COMPENSATION
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical,
dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. NEXT STEPS
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you
will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5
business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may
be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the
interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in
to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
Keywords: Team Velocity Marketing, Germantown , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!