Cloud Product Director
Company: Deltek, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We are actively--seeking a savvy product management leader with
extensive experience managing highly secure software-as-a-service
(SaaS) products to expand Deltek's Costpoint SaaS solutions.--In
this role, you will--have a unique opportunity to leverage--your
experience to help grow--our Costpoint cloud business by
implementing FedRamp moderate controls to support the growing cyber
security compliance requirements of the government contracting and
aerospace and defense industries.--
Key responsibilities include:
- Leveraging technical acumen to develop deep familiarity with
the technical and cloud delivery aspects of Costpoint to help
define and prioritize requirements with engineering and cloud
- Leveraging business acumen and strong communication skills to
translate business--requirements--into--technical and SaaS delivery
recommendations and requirements.
- Working with our engineering teams to drive the security, API,
archiving, auditing, performance, scalability and technical debt
strategy for Costpoint.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to define and
optimize Costpoint for utilization, deployment, updates, support,
performance, availability, recovery, cyber security, identity
management and compliance requirements.
- Working with functional product managers, engineering,
automation and cloud operations to help define and design the cloud
technical architecture for new features.
- Identifying technology trends and develop strategies for
implementing them in the roadmap to drive innovation.
- Working with engineering and cloud operations team to identify
and implement the latest--technologies.
- Defining and maintain service level requirements for
maintenance windows, uptime, disaster recovery, performance,
- Providing sales support for new cloud opportunities.
- Working with product marketing to develop new sales tools and
- Developing business cases to expand offering into new markets
or to invest in new capability.
- Presenting new ideas and solutions to a variety of audiences
including customers, peers and executives. Qualifications To be
successful in this role, we'd love you to have the following:
- Strong combination of technical and business acumen
- Proven written and communication experience including
presenting to CIOs, CFOs or CTOs.
- 15+ years of experience working with enterprise software.
- 10+ years of experience in cloud or SaaS product management
role or similar.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as NIST
800-171, FedRamp, ITAR.
- Proven ability to understand tech trends impact a product
roadmap and drive innovation.
- Proven ability to understand technical challenges and make
educated trade-offs with your team.
- Experience developing and maintaining service level agreements
for cloud based solutions.
- Must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple competing
- Experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap. This
position requires U.S citizenship in order to support contractual
requirements and FedRAMP and ITAR-related projects. Company Summary
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global
provider of enterprise software and information solutions for
project-based businesses. More than 30,000 organizations and
millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on
Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and
collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project
success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes
productivity and revenue. www.deltek.com
Keywords: Deltek, Inc., Germantown , Cloud Product Director, Executive , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!