Logistics & Equipment Manager (11853)
Company: Obsidian Solutions Group
Posted on: October 11, 2020
Logistician/ Equipment Manager
Primary Location: Germantown, MD
Must be a U.S Citizen
Security Clearance: DOE Q Clearance or Top Secret with ability to
obtain SCI access
**This position is contingent upon award**
The Logistician/Equipment Manager will maintain and control a
system of records relative to the purchasing and logistics for all
equipment and contracting activities.
* Will complete all necessary documentation and activities in the
procurement, maintenance, certification, and destruction of
technical security equipment in accordance with DOE and
manufacturer s requirements.
* Will present the service of vendors and assist in the evaluation
of the quality of items purchased.
* Complete required documentation for equipment requests,
maintenance, certification logs and updates.
* Maintain in-house equipment inventory.
* Coordinate all phases to maintain TSP equipment and
transfers/loans of equipment within DOE and with other Government
* Process purchase and maintenance requests and related
documentation of materials and services in support of the TSCM
* Obtain competitive pricing on equipment and services.
* Maintain equipment and associated records and control the fixed
* Perform inventory control, property management and maintain
approximately 1,000-line items of supplies and equipment.
Knowledge and Skills
* Must have strong organizational skills and attention to
* Must have a basic mechanical aptitude for equipment assembly and
repair; electrical aptitude a plus.
* Possesses the ability to communicate, orally and in writing, and
coordinate actions effectively with individuals at all
organizational and management levels within, and external to, the
* Possesses the ability to devise methods, processes, and
procedures for improving the effectiveness of the program.
* Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Experience and Education
* An undergraduate degree is desired. Three (3) years of related
finance, budget, equipment logistics, office management or
procurement experience required.
* Must be proficient with various software programs to include all
Microsoft Office programs.
* Must be proficient with excel to support reporting, and tracking
* Must have sufficient computer and word processor skills to
accomplish basic inventory and records keeping entries.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing approximately
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) is a diversified consulting and
technology company providing flexible and responsive solutions to
federal, state, and local agencies and organizations. Our core
domains are overseas and domestic mission support operations,
collection/analysis/identification, and information technology.
Obsidian Solutions Group is comprised of strategic and operational
personnel who provide its clients deep domain expertise across a
comprehensive spectrum of skill sets, allowing mission
accomplishment and development of long-term capabilities.
Obsidian Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy
and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic
information, age, membership in an employee organization,
retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit
factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Obsidian Solutions Group, Germantown , Logistics & Equipment Manager (11853), Executive , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!