Account Manager, MDx Foundation, Southeast
Posted on: May 16, 2020
At the heart of QIAGEN s business is a vision to make improvements
in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science
and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started
out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full
power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees more than 5000 in over 35
locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have
outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we
are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science
and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new
challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and
international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on
people s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
- The Customer Solutions Manager QIAGEN Foundation is responsible
for enhancing customer satisfaction, building customer
relationships and selling the company s products and services to
key accounts performing life science / research testing.
- Must have (three to five) years of directly related sales
experience with a well-developed network of customer contacts in
both Academia and Industry.
- Must be a strategic thinker capable of executing tactics and be
comfortable selling and building relationships at higher levels of
- Must have a strong background in life sciences and a
well-developed technical aptitude in modern molecular methods
including Sample Purification, PCR and Next Generation Sequencing,
and be fully capable of positioning products across the entire
- Must also be capable of developing strong internal networks
within supply chain, global product manufacturing, custom product
development teams, and the technical / customer support
- Education level: minimum of Bachelor of Science or equivalent,
graduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of lab experience preferred.
- 3+ years of directly related sales experience with proven track
- Wide range of knowledge of life science applications, products,
and market. Knowledge of QIAGEN products preferred.
- Proven ability to sell at the highest levels within an
- Create and develop strategy. Work is accomplished in a proactive
manner without considerable direction. Able to create and develop
resolution independently to complex problems while meeting
- Self-directed, strategic solutions based approach to territory
- Routinely contributes to and leads teams.
- Experience in project management and complex sales.
- Willingness and ability to take on additional challenging tasks/
project responsibilities assigned by manager, business team, or
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills for
all business levels.
- (80%+) of time spent in the field, willingness to travel (with
some overnight stays) and valid driving license required.
- The ideal candidate will be based in Atlanta, GA.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act
with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation
and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make
an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and
engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing
individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial
decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the
future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex
stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a
person s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression,
or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: QIAGEN, Germantown , Account Manager, MDx Foundation, Southeast, Executive , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!