Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Responsibilities : -
- Execute startup CQV activities involving the commissioning and
qualification of pharmaceutical lab and manufacturing equipment and
- Execution of CQV validation protocols specific to
manufacturing, including IQ, OQ, and PQ of lab and manufacturing
equipment and computer systems.
- Establish cGMP documentation, develop testing protocols,
prepare equipment, document test results and maintain records for
- Complete appropriate cGMP documentation throughout validation
- Technical/SOP writing
- Qualifications of the Validation Engineer include
- 1+ years experience of equipment validation in the
- Experience with leading/executing CQV validation
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Germantown , Validation Engineer, Engineering , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...