Company: Terri Rennie Consulting Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
This position -reports to the Plant Superintendent.
- Assess requirements for improvements to processes, identifying
improvement opportunities, cost savings, quality improvements,
productivity, and reliability
- Analyze work tasks and develop Standard Operating Procedures,
and Visual Work Instructions
- Develop systems to measure and categorize waste and
- Implement process improvements to reduce the production of
waste and seconds.
- Design industrial trials and presenting a proposal to the
operational team for approval.
- Drive progress through a rigorous approach to process
standardization by reviewing the process and identifying process
parameters that can be locked in place to reduce process
- Develop, monitor and execute project plans (Project
- Ensure site compliance with corporate process
- Support the company's -core values and leadership
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Process,
-Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial
- Manage projects with a proven track record of successful
projects on schedule and within cost constraints
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement initiatives
including Lean Manufacturing
- 5S knowledge and implementation preferred
- Usage of tools and processes to ensure a successful
accomplishment of expected goals
- Project implementation skills from initial planning stages to
- Excellent math and statistical analysis skills
- Understanding of Risk Management
- Computer skills -- Proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, AutoCAD/Inventor
- Organizational skills; ability to manage short and long-term
- Communication skills; verbal and written fluency in English,
effective presentation skills, ability to communicate with
individuals at all levels (shop floor personnel to senior
- Effective trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Effective planning skills with prioritizing, time management
- Ability to mentor/coach Junior Engineers
- Excellent team player
Keywords: Terri Rennie Consulting Inc., Germantown , Process Engineer, Engineering , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...