Company: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are an employee-centric company that truly appreciates our
team members and their value to our customers and the missions they
support. We pride ourselves on being forward-leaning thinkers and
fostering teams that are and continue to be technically proficient
and technically capable across a comprehensive range of cyber
mission areas. OneZero full-time employees receive an extremely
competitive benefits package that includes
health/dental/vision/life insurance plans, 401K with company
matching, PTO & paid holidays, employee referral program, and
educational assistance. Additional details can be found on our
Position Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Location: Herndon, VA
As part of the modernization program, the DevSecOps Engineer will
provide support to the ongoing implementation of the Continuous
Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline that supports
the program. Experience with the core toolset utilized in the
program's pipeline or similar tools will allow you to operate at
the appropriate level for this role. An in-depth knowledge of tool
interactions within the pipeline will allow to you support
troubleshooting of issues. The DevSecOps Engineer must be able to
quickly learn business workflows, technical architecture, and
dependent systems of the supported services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supports DevSecOps efforts to ensure delivery of a demand model
leveraging continuous everything to reduce defects while increasing
productivity and time-to-market.
- Assists with the establishment of CI/CD pipeline guidelines,
standards, and strategies.
- Communicates with development teams to ensure adherence to
CI/CD guidelines and standard DevSecOps processes.
- Under the direction of the DevSecOps SME, supports the
technical planning, configuration, integration, verification and
validation of the pipeline toolchain in support of the technical
complexities that lead to the successful integration of various
DevSecOps practices as part of a CI/CD implementation.
- Implements automated methods that will improve the performance
and reliability of the system including scripting, integration, and
problem resolution related to the CI/CD pipeline
- The DevSecOps Engineer reports to the System Team Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5-7 years' experience
or Master's Degree and 3-5 years' experience; or high school
diploma/equivalent and 9 years relevant experience.
- At least two-years hands-on experience supporting
DevOps/DevSecOps to reengineer and automate the software
- Experience in the technical aspects of DevSecOps techniques,
continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous
- Experience with at least some of the following technologies and
- Distributed source control (Git)
- Dependency Management tools such as Maven, Gradle
- Leading CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TFS
- The concept of Pipeline as Code scripting technologies
- Industry standard Static Code Analysis (SCA) tools such as
SonarQube, Nexus IQ Server, Fortify
- Hands on experience integrating SCA tools into CI/CD
- Binary Repository tools such a Nexus Repository for pulling
dependencies and publishing build artifacts (Snapshots /
- Familiarity with open-source tools for test automation such as
- Must have a current Secret (or higher) clearance (interim
clearances are acceptable)
- Experience working in a large software development program
using Agile (preferably SAFe) development methodology
- Experience implementing DevSecOps for a Cloud-based system on a
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Platforms such as AWS,
- Experience with container orchestration using tools such as
- Experience with Container Management Platforms such as
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible,
- Experience with Continuous Monitoring tools such as E L/F K
Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash/Fluntd, Kibana)
OneZero Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD., Germantown , DevSecOps Engineer, Engineering , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!