Senior Security Engineer - Web Application Firewalls
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Glocomms is partnered with a global leader in the financial
services space in the search for a Senior Security Engineer focused
on Web Application Firewall security. This position can be based
out of either Ashburn, VA or Austin, TX. This professional will
bring expertise across Application Security, Enterprise
Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Defense.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, integrate, and manage scalable security solutions,
with particular emphasis on the configuration and implementation of
Web Application Firewall solutions
- Work closely in tangent with other security and development
teams to promote a Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
in conjunction with industry best practices
- Develop advanced scripts to facilitate the utilization and
reporting of dynamic data repositories and system analyses
- Automate vulnerability assessment and threat mitigation
- Assist the Security Operations and IR teams to monitor security
events and respond appropriately
Requirements Include, But are Not Limited to the Following:
- 5-7 years professional experience (or equivalent advanced
education) in a related technical role. Prior application security
and software development/DevSecOps experience a plus.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl,
- In-depth knowledge of web application firewall solutions
including: Imperva, F5, CDN.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Akamai,
AWS Cloudfront, Cloudflare CDN, other CDN solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Experience utilizing knowledge management and code repositories
(ie. Github, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence).
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university strongly
preferred. Relevant certifications a plus.
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and excited to join a team
that is at the forefront of technology within the digital financial
services industry. This position will follow a hybrid model, and
candidates must be located in, or willing to relocate to, either
Ashburn, VA or Austin, TX and be willing to comply with the
organization's COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
This is an active hire; interested persons should apply
Keywords: Glocomms, Germantown , Senior Security Engineer - Web Application Firewalls, Engineering , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!